Thursday, June 01, 2006

Scott MacLeod Collection: June 2006

For a long time I've wanted to have a show of work that's been given to me by (or in some cases bought by me from) my friends. Finally, inspired by Chris Komater's Marjorie Wood Gallery & Lisa & Eve Mendelson's Soap Gallery, I've decided to do this online as the first exhibit of the North Oakland Temporary Museum.

So here is a selection of work by various artists. I have other exceptional work I'd like to show, but at this point can only show work that would fit on my scanner. In a lot of cases, I don't know dates or titles etc so even when I do, I'm just going to note the artist's name. And of course click on any image to see a larger version.

Peter Edlund

Aaron Noble

Phoebe Gloeckner

Gabrielle Thormann

Jim Leftwich

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This seems to be a Turkish piece. I've seen several of these small paintings ... this depicts a type of polo game.

JC

10:28 AM  
Blogger Scott MacLeod said...

Thanks JC

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home