Monday, January 01, 2007

Scott MacLeod Posters 1982-1994

A little change of pace for February's exhibit.

Here below are most of the posters that I produced for my own performances & readings from 1982 through 1994. Click on each image to enlarge it.

There are about ten that I don't have copies of. Many of you have seen these before & have seen or even been in the performances these posters advertise. Technically I wasn't in the Zoviet Youth performance that the first two posters refer to; I just made them posters in order to kiss ass & try to get them to let me join. The performance titles below the posters will usually be links to documentation of those performances.

Zoviet Youth, Sound of Music, 10/30/82

Zoviet Youth, Ink Gallery, 12/1 & 9/82

Zoviet Youth "Tour" poster, December 1982

Zoviet Youth, Union Depot SFSU, 12/15/82

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home