Thursday, March 01, 2007

Scott MacLeod Posters 1995-2000

This month's exhibit concludes the show of posters that I produced for my own performances & readings. Clicking on an image will open an enlarged version in a new window.

Two distinct types of posters are represented here. Many of you will have attended the events or performances that some of these posters advertise. I also produced several posters that didn't advertise anything but were themselves complete works. I posted or mailed hundreds of copies of these over the years. I still have far too many copies of the "Mayakovsky-MacLeod" poster pictured above.

The performance titles below event posters will usually be links to documentation of those performances. Click these & other links for more info & images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home